Wednesday, January 1, 2014

ALOYF 2013 recap

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank Melissa and Shanna for such a fun year of goal setting!

 Here are the finishes I had for 2013. I didn't know about this fun event till March, so thats when I started. In order to qualify for the final year finishes prizes, you have to have 6 finishes and posted about them, over the year. I JUST made it!

March goal finish.





April finish.










 

June finish.






July finish.




October finish.




November finish.




And they are doing it all over again for 2014, it's a fun way to make a goal each month, and the prizes they give help to keep me on track :)

Now I need to think of a goal for January!


A Lovely Year of Finishes

post signature

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hello Dorian, I am a quilting new-bee out looking to make some quilting friends and to be inspired my other quilters. Your quilts are delightful. Since I retired three years ago I have falling in love with my sewing machine, all over again. For so many years I only used it for mending. I have joined your list of followers and would love to have you come visit . . . at the moment I am celebrating my second year as a blogger, with a give-a-way. So please come put your name in the hat.
Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

Michele said...

Yeah for you. Those are great finishes.

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

These are so amazing. Great job on your lovely finishes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...