Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year! I can't believe today is the last day of 2013. Like so many others, I feel this year has just gone by waaaay too quickly!

I was able to get my Christmas quilting finished in time :) But I was in a rush to get them mailed, so did not take finished pictures of them. Sigh~ I have asked the recipient to get pictures of them too me, so hopefully I can show them to you soon.

The one Christmas gift I made that I DO have pictures for, you will have to wait till Jan 9th to see it. It is my project for the Kona blog hop, and my day is the 9th. So I hope you all come back and see what I made. You can find the full schedule here.



As for the New Year, I don't do resolutions, but I do like to make goals. At the beginning of 2013, I told you my goal for the year was to get some of these quilted.





This is just a small portion of the quilt tops that I need to quilt. Well, I did not quilt ONE of these tops!! Instead I made new projects and learned how to free motion quilt.

So, my goal again for this year, is to start getting this pile of tops, turned into quilts. We'll see if I can manage to do a few at least :)

What about you? Do you make resolutions? or goals, or both?

Have a Happy New Year, I hope it's full of good things for you. And thank  you readers, for sticking around. I hope to have more quilting and designing going on this year. I also hope to start putting a pattern or two out there for sell. We shall see what the year brings!



post signature


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...