Thursday, April 25, 2013

April goal...MET!!

Hello Everyone,

Another gorgeous day for us here. Looks like our usual rainy April is giving us a break this year.

Woohoo!! I am happy to say, that my I spy quilt is finally, completely finished!!


I bound it with this cute, color fabric...sorry, I don't know what line it is.


Little man approved!


He thinks those flaps are fun.


Thank you Shanna and Melissa, this is great!

A Lovely Year of Finishes

Now to figure out what my May goal will be!!

Have a great day.


 post signature


5 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Three cheers for a great finish and a Snoopy Dance because little man has a new treasure! That is such a great quilt!

Linda said...

Wonderful! He is going to get a lot of use from that beauty! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...


[url=bhagavadgita.ru/bhagavad_gita_1788_14.htm]Багуат-Гета, или Беседы Кришны съ Аржуномъ, 1788 г. Гл. 16[/url]

Anonymous said...


[url=http://pretty-corset.com/corsets-skirts]корсеты с юбкой[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own
blog soon but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I
had to ask!

Also visit my website :: pozycjonowanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...