Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July goal...FINISHED!

Good morning All,

It's a gorgeous morning out, the weather has cooled off, it was almost chilly over night :)

I got my July goal finished, just in time. Put the binding on yesterday.



But I can only show you a little bit of it. Until Aug 2nd. My July goal was to get my Christmas in July blog hop project complete. I blogged about it here. Decided to use some swap fabric I had, instead of buy some new Christmas fabric.

I hope you come back on the 2nd to see the rest the table runner. It's a quilt as you go (QAYG) design, and I show you the steps to take to do some QAYG yourself.

Have a great day!


A Lovely Year of Finishes
 post signature

1 comment:

Mary Marcotte said...

Such a teaser! Shame on you! I really like this block and want to see more, so I guess I'll be back on Tuesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...