Thursday, October 31, 2013

Oct goal completed!

Hello Folks,

Can you believe it's the end of Oct already??! I can't. It's just amazing how quickly the time is going.

On my goal setting post the beginning of Oct, I said that I wanted to get at least half way thru the quilting on J's quilt.



I am almost done with the straight line quilting. I just have one hexagon row to go.

And one day when I wanted to do something other than straight line quilting, I started on the FMQing.

I'm doing these connecting boxes in the background pieces.



A star in the hexagons. I'm not sure what I am doing in the middle of the triangles just yet.



But I think I've certainly hit the halfway mark :)

 So next month I really want to get this finished up. It's starting to get quite chilly at nights.

Thanks Shanna and Melissa!


A Lovely Year of Finishes
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...