Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Problems commenting

Hello All,

This past year I've had a lot of problems being able to post on blogs. I don't know what changed, but blogs I've previously commented on, I'm no longer able to do so. I've researched it some more this morning and found out something that I hope will help YOU if you have had problems commenting on MY blog. And if others change it on their blog, maybe I wont have problems anymore either :)

This is what I did: In Settings, under 'post and comment' I changed mine from "Embedded" to "Pop-up window". And now I can post on my own blog, which I haven't been able to do lately.

So if anyone was having issues commenting on my blog, I hope this helps you all out. I am hoping that now even those of you that don't have a Google account, can now comment again (try it for me Sis, please!).

Have a great day all!

post signature

5 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

I think I've been able to comment, but I'll check my settings on my blog. Thank you for finding a solution. I know that sometimes Blogger makes changes that I am completely unaware of. (my apologies for ending that sentence with a preposition) ;)

Your sis said...

Ok sis, this is a test test test lol. We shall see if i pass......

Your sis said...

Oooo it worked! Maybe i can try a post on ranch wifes as well!

Calicojoan said...

Wow, that Cornerstone pattern is gorgeous. What a sweet little wreath too.

Danice G said...

Oh I absolutely love that quilt and pattern! Thank you for the snowball block tutorial also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...