Monday, October 21, 2019

Christmas sewing

Hello Everyone,

I've been playing with Christmas fabrics lately. Making a few things for gifts, or decoration for the house. I haven't decided yet what I am going to do with this cute wall hanging/candle mat.



I wanted to make a wreath and using some 2.5" squares popped into my head, so I played around and came up with this design. Would it look cute with some novelty button sewn around it?

Here is the mug rug and cup cozy I made for my quilty friend on my forum, QATW. We made each other one, so now I am waiting for mine to come in the mail. These are fun, quick projects that are nice to trade.



I have a feeling more of these poinsetta flowers are in the future ;) I used the Hex n More and the Sidekick ruler to make it.

I'll show you more next month on the Stitch it and Gift it blog hop.

Have a great day!


post signature

2 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

I haven't even thought about sewing for Christmas. Guess this would be a good time to start. ;) Your wreath is wonderful! You need to start designing patterns to sell!

Dorian said...

testing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...