Monday, July 23, 2012

Trimming..... and a Mystery.

Hello Everyone,


Ugh, I am finally finished with the trimming. Of small blocks that is.



I hate this part of the quilting process. But I know that it's a necessary evil. lol.

Now all my 4 squares and HST's are ready to be sewn together into a lovely little lap quilt.



~~~~~~~
This weekend, July 28-29th, is another great Mystery quilt weekend over at the Q&N. You all know how I love Jess's mystery patterns. She always does an amazing job.

Her kits are on sale now. You can find them here. And you can buy just the pattern here. As always, you can also purchase all four mystery patterns (she does four a year) for a reduced price, here.

I know what I'll be doing next weekend :)

Have a great day!


 post signature


2 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Looking forward to seeing your lovely little lap quilt, Ms Dorian :) ... and to sewing Ms Jess's new mystery pattern ... :) Pat

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Trimming is so not fun. Ugh...The end result? So worth it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...