Sunday, July 29, 2012

More 4 patches

Hello Everyone,

I got my little lap quilt all pieced and decided I wanted it bigger. It's the perfect size right now for a baby quilt. Done up in baby fabrics, it would be adorable.

But I want it bigger. So am going to put a solid white border first, then add more 4 patches. These are the fabrics I dug out of my stash. They go pretty well with the shades of same color in the top.


This weekend I am distracted by the Mystery quilt going on over on the forum. Here are the fabrics I choose to make mine with. It's going quite fast too. Can't wait to see what the top looks like when done!


I'm sorry, I wont be showing you the finished mystery top though. That would ruin it for anyone who wants to do it :)

 Have a great day!

post signature

1 comment:

Scrapatches said...

Sew pretty, Dorian! I like the fabrics you have picked for the border ... especially the stripe. I have not started my mystery yet so I have not looked in the Sunday threads or installments. Thanks for not posting pictures yet. Looking forward to seeing your quilts(s) ... :-) Pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...