Sunday, July 31, 2011

wantobe quilters campaign!

 Starts tomorrow!!!






It's going to be FILLED with great prizes, lots of great blog posts on Stash manicure, some great guests I hear too.

Don't forget my friends who have signed up under me. When you make a comment, to leave my name or blog name in your comment....like "blah,blah,blah...ridgetopquilts (or Dorian) sent me"

That way, it will make it easier for Samm and her helpers to keep us all together if we win something!

Have fun! I know I am going to....

A little secret....I will be a guest poster in September! A post just for you beginners!



PS, don't forget to drop me a comment and leave me your name, if you're a wantobe quilter! LOTS of prizes you could win over at the Stash, come August.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...