Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nine more days till the wantobe quilters campaign!

 I'm getting pretty excited, aren't you?! A quilters campaign, for giving away lots and lots of gorgeous prizes.

Anyone who is NOT a quilter buts wants to BECOME a quilter...you have a chance at winning prizes to help you get things a quilter needs. Mon, Wed and Fri's are your days.

All you do is give me your name, phone number, and email address. On those three days, from August thru October, you make comments on the posts at Stash Manicure. And if your name is drawn as a winner, than I win something too!

NOT only for those of you who are new to quilting...
BUT, Samm has thought of the quilters too..

"Hello friends and followers, I would love to welcome you
to a Wantobe Quilters Campaign over here. ( http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com)
 They are having quilting supplies to giveaway 5 x a week for 12 weeks. 
Supplies that will have you quilting
before you know it...From sewing machines to irons, to die cutters,
to mats, to rotary cutters, sewing baskets, scissors, batting, needles,
rolled sewing machine bags, patterns, books, magazines...everything
you could imagine to assist you in being a NEW Quilter. 
Even if you are already part of this community you can win
quilting stuff too...Tuesday and Thursday are days for us..
All you have to do is give me your name and phone number 
and email sew I can submit this to the organizer, because if you win
anything I can win something too. 
All you have to do is be my follower and a follower
That is all! There are over 49 Sponsors involved.
I am pretty excited to be part of this, sew should you.
I love being a QUILTER! 

( p.s you will not be eligible to win anything if you do not register
with a blogger where you see this message)


 See, it says that on Tues and Thurs us quilters have a chance at winning some prizes too! All you have to do is give me your name, phone number and email address. And I can give those to Samm. So if YOU win, then I can win also.

You also have to be a follower though, both of my blog and Stash Manicure.

So get me your names, and make sure you read the blog posts over at Stash from August thru October. Makes some comments on Tues and Thurs, and lets win some goodies!

You can email me at homesteadmom3 at gmail dot com. Or you can comment and let me know you want to be listed, and I'll email you back to get your info.


Have a great day!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...