Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winter has returned

Well Old Man Winter has decided we needed some more cold. On Sunday we had a storm start blowing in...it blew all thru Monday and Tuesday. The wind was so strong, it blew over our little wood shed!!

Remember this post, with the pictures of blossoms on our fruit tree. Here is what the wind did to it.



All the blossoms have lost their petals. Or most of them anyways.




Here is what is outside right now. Just a smattering of hail/snow. The forecast calls for rain/snow showers on and off till Monday.


I love the snow, my arthritis doesn't, but I do. One of my favorite things to do is have a pot of something going on the wood stove. Monday it was  a big pot of hamburger/veggie soup. MMM! Yesterday I had a nice beef roast cooking. I cook with cast iron, right on top of the wood stove. Makes things taste so good. Tomorrow I will have a pot of beans and leftover roast going.

Hope you've had a good day.


Thanks for stopping by, Dorian

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...