Monday, February 7, 2011

Some lovelies in the mail!

YAH! My first jelly roll came in the mail today!! Sunkissed, from Sweetwater. And it's sooo pretty!! See...


I have two different patterns I've designed, and I'm trying to figure out which one I want to make with this jelly roll. I just love the white color way.

 I got a half a yard of the white with gray swirl, and a half yard of the white with multi-swirl as well.

All the colors are lovely though...

I'm going to have a lot of fun creating with this jelly roll.

I've also finished my Summer star. Forgive the sun and shadows picture. My 12yr dd took the picture (notice the pretty manzanita blooms under the clothes pins in the corner?! ).


 Now I need to get some backing and batting and start doing some quilting!

Don't forget to head over to Quiltstory today, we are having the block party going on.

Have a great day!


 Thanks for stopping by, Dorian

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a striking quilt! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...