Wednesday, March 18, 2020

What I'm working on

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all staying safe out there. We are hunkered down, have plenty of provisions. 

This is what it looked like outside yesterday morning.


We have about 15" out there, and it's still lightly coming down this morning. Isn't it beautiful :)

My good friend and best quilting pal  Pat at the scrapatch showed me the Mosaic mystery last year, she pointed it out thinking I might enjoy it. Well I didn't play along with it, but when I saw the finished tops this year, I decided I needed to make one as well.


I didn't have enough fabrics to do the half stars around the edges, so I just made some flying geese for the border. It's small, about 48" square. And this picture isnt great as I had to take it indoors. But I love the spring colors. I changed a little bit of the pattern too, but not much ;)

And then I pulled out this UFO. It's called Calico Rose, you can find it at Wedding Dress Blues.


It uses LOTS of 2" squares, so my scrap box is being whittle down. I have 5 more blocks of each to make. I love making scrappy quilts :)

I hope you have lots of quilty things to keep you busy. Read a good book, clean the house from top to bottom.... stay home and be safe.

post signature

1 comment:

Scrapatches said...

That is a lot of snow ... looks like a winter wonderland! Your projects are looking war and bright ... :- Pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...