Sunday, March 22, 2020

Mystery quilt

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all staying safe out there. We are well here on the Ridge, we have lots of outside work to keep us busy on the nice days, and inside stuff to keep us busy on the wet days.

Thanks to Edyta at Laundry Basket quilts, we have a new mystery quilt to make. My long time readers know how much I love a mystery :)

These are the fabrics I've chosen, all of them except the lighter pink came from my best quilting buddy Pat@scrapatches.  They are a mix of fabric designers, it's such a fun bundle!



And here are the first two blocks. Edyta is doing one block a day for 15 days. Some blocks we will make 4 of, others 8, and such, to end up with 100 blocks.



My quilt wont be as scrappy as Edyta's, but that's ok, I am having fun and enjoying these lively fabrics.

Thanks Edyta!!

Have a great day Everyone.

post signature

2 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Good Morning, Dorian ... this looks wonderful. You found the perfect light pink to add to these fabrics. It is sew nice to see them in blocks. They have been hidden away in my stash closet for a long time just waiting for the right home and the right project. Looking forward to seeing your quilt ... :-) Pat

Dirt Road Quilter said...

I love Edyta's designs and with the fun fabrics you've chosen, it's going to be a beautiful quilt! I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...