Monday, January 28, 2013

Under my needle

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for dropping by. The weather is nice, a bit of sun and warm temps heading our way.

This cute little monkey quilt is for the sister of the little boy we made the doggy quilt for.


I should of had this quilted by now, but what with the holidays, having to order batting, then discovering I was out of suitable thread.... not to mention that tradgety has struck this family and the sweet baby this quilt was intended for has died :(

So, I will finish it this week, and get it in the mail on Friday.

Whats under your needle? I love comments, so don't be shy :)

Have a great day.

 post signature

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute quilt, Dorian! I wish the circumstances were better for the family. Keeping them in my prayers.

Carol

Scrapatches said...

Hello, my friend :)

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

See my blog for details ... :) Pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...