Saturday, August 16, 2014

Finished art tote!



Hello Everyone,

I can't believe it's the middle of August already! Just amazing how quickly time is flying.

So I got Carson's art tote done, yah!

I put a pocket on the outside of his. It can hold his new drawing book, or extra paper.



The inside has a place for paper, a zip pocket and a pocket for pens. The black case you see has 8 different drawing pencils in it, as well as an eraser and a sharpener. I'll let him choose if he wants to keep them in the black case or put them in the pockets.


It zips up too. I decided not to put handles on this one. I sure hope he likes it.

Now I can get started on quilting his quilt. And do some more work on Rachael's quilt.

Have a great day!

post signatureall rights reserved mtnmommy2.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Carol said...

WOOHOO! It looks so nice! I'm sure he will LOVE it!

StitchinByTheLake said...

He's going to love it! blessings, marlene

Ranch Wife said...

What a handy tote! I'm betting he'll be stashing all sorts of goodies in the pockets - great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...