Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bloggers Quilt Festival, quilt 2




Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Bloggers Quilt Festival!

This is my second entry. You can see the first one here.

This is a 32"x32" wall hanging I made for my Dh for Christmas.



I got some inspiration from Canyon Ridge Creations, then got out my paper and pencil and came up with an expanded design.


I had a lot of fun doing some straight line quilting.


And some fmqing.


I pieced it and quilted it on my vintage Singer 201. I love my Singer!

You can read more about this quilt here.

This is entered in the small quilts catagory.

Thanks again Amy for hosting the Festival!


AmysCreativeSide.com



post signatureall rights reserved

8 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad you entered the blogger's festival. Your quilt is beautiful and those colors are so pretty. I love the orange paired with green and purple.

Deonn said...

I thought I recognized this adorable quilt - from the Kona Blog Hop at SewWeQuilt! It's fantastic - the design, the colors and fun quilting.

CitricSugar said...

Very cool - great colour scheme!

Angela FlowersMoore said...

Love the colors too. Nice job quilting it.

Cynthia said...

This quilt is very eye-catching! Love the colors and great quilting too!

Michele said...

L.I.K.E!

SarahZ said...

What a fun bold little quilt!

auntie sash said...

This is a great quilt. I made a carpenter's star for my son and it's waiting to be quilted. I wanted something that fit the design and have been stumped. I love the angular shadowed lines and the square spiral (is that a thing?) in the middle. Thanks for the inspiration!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...