Monday, December 8, 2014

A bit of Christmas sewing



Hello, hello everyone!

Have you been getting any Christmas sewing done? I have done a little bit. Sewing just isn't something I am doing a lot of right now. But I had to make more of these sew together bags!

Earlier in the month, I posted some pictures of one I had already made and two more that were cut out.

Here are those two, done.



And all ready for gift giving :)



I've found that I really like these made with interfacing, instead of quilting the outer piece. It's a bit more stiff with interfacing, not so squishy.

We've been getting some much needed rain. Had a few days of clouds, and are going to get more rain this week. Looks like it will be a wet winter :) Which is a really good thing!! So, pictures are dark and dreary...sorry about that.

Other than that. I've been doing a bit of quilting on son #2's Dino quilt. I'm about 3/4 done, so might even get it finished in time for Christmas giving :)

Today I want to pull the decorations out and get some lights and such up.

What have you been up to?

Have a great day!

I'm linking up with Jennie at Porch Swing Quilts today. She is having a great sewing for Christmas linky party going on. Thanks Jennie!

 post signature all rights reserved mtnmommy2.blogspot.com



2 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

Dorian, So glad you got a bit of holiday sewing done.. I did some too with quilting :) Have a great December even if it is wet where you are... raining here today too! lol Kathi

Jasmine said...

Nice! I've been thinking that I need to get this pattern. I think it would be so nice when hand sewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...