Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIP Wednesday and May Goals




Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all getting some sunshine now, and the snow has gone away. It's gorgeous here.

 I was able to get my picnic quilt top (for the picnic blog hop) all pieced together (I'll show you more of it at the end of the month, as it's also my challenge quilt.) this week.



So today I would like to get it sandwhiched and ready to quilt. That's my May goal for ALOYF, getting this quilted up. It's lap size, so I should be able to get 'er done.


Other than this quilt top, I've gotten a few baby blocks made for a forum members Grandchild. (The color is all screwy in this picture. They are really white/light blue and white/dark blue.)



 My April X and + blocks have been done for a few weeks. I just haven't gotten them to the mailbox yet :(



And that's all I've been working on.

Have a great day today!

Linking up with  Lee.

post signature
all rights reserved

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love the baby quilt blocks! They'll be so pretty all put together!

Barbara said...

That's all?!?!?! That is ALOT!!!! Beautiful work!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh my goodness I haven't even started my picnic quilt! I need to hurry! blessings, marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...