Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Some progress

Hello Folks, how is everyone today?

We went thru a very hot weekend, and now are in the cool 70s...awww, feels good.

I've made a bit of progress on my oldest sons quilt. I will have five of these hexagons in a row. (Then maybe they won't look like eyes ;) LOL


And I will have some of these triangles too. They will have the green all around them, and some blue.


Don't you love it when the pattern you see in your head starts to emerge in your fabric :)

Linking up with the Quilt Story Gals today, thanks Gals!

Linking up with Lee today, thanks Lee!

Have a great day all.

 post signature

3 comments:

Sara said...

70s goodness I will trade you for our 90's in NC! It is going to be a long,hot summer and humid!

On a lighter note, your son's quilt is looking really fun and interesting!

Tanyia said...

those are awesome, not too much like eyes lol but I think 5 in a row will be great!

I am stopping by from the WIP post, hop by if you get a chance! http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/wip-wednesday-june-12th-edition.html

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Liking these fabrics, can't wait to see the whole top.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...