Saturday, March 16, 2013

National quilting day!

Hello Everybody,

It's National Quilting Day! What are you doing?



I'm still 'testing' Jess's mystery. LOL. There were other testers who started earlier and had more time than me. I'm just going at my own pace and making doubly sure the pattern is right...no problems there!

It's a great pattern, different than usual!! So bright and cheerful with my jelly rolls of Kona solids.

There is still time to purchase the pattern, here. Jess sends you a PDF a few times a day, both today and Sunday. So it comes right to your inbox, ready for you to print out.

I'll be posting over at the forum, hanging out and looking at everyones pictures as the weekend progresses too. Everyone is welcome to join the forum and hang out with us!

I also might take advantage of all the lovely deals going on around the net. Lots of quilting goodness, from fabric sales to free quilt shows.

Have a great weekend!

post signature



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...