Sunday, April 22, 2012

Awww, back to sewing!

Isaiah is such a good baby, most the time. He's given me time to sew this week. It sure did feel good to get back into the swing of things.

I have some charm squares. These were given to me by a friend, and I'm not sure what line it is. Although it looks familiar.


A pile of blocks.


And some polk a dots and circles for fun (the polk a dot is really a nice pink, but it's not showing up well in this picture).


I'm being a little cryptic in what I'm making, as it's for my good friends new GD. And she reads my blog :) But you quilters probably know what blocks these are....shhhh~ lol

Isaiah is doing so good now. He's growing everyday, and getting stronger.

Have a great day all.

post signature

5 comments:

Impera Magna said...

It's going to be a beauty of a quilt... but I won't tell anyone, even if they threaten or try to bribe me...

:)

Quilting with Jannette said...

The fabrics are from the "Hunky Dory" line by Chez Moi for Moda...

Barb said...

What fun squares and project!

Needled Mom said...

Pretty fabrics. It will be gorgeous.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It's a fun line. Your quilt will be lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...