Monday, September 19, 2011

A new project

 Hello, hello...

Still been too warm here in CA for me. In the upper 80s to low 90s. I am ready for Fall weather!! And Fall food! It's time to start picking blackberries and canning them up for Winter use. I love putting bb's in my apple pies, mmm! I will be making a few of those this week. I've been craving them.

I still need to wash and photograph the monkey quilt. Will do that in the next few days. So I can get it in the mail.

In the mean time, I've started on this darling baby quilt.


 On the Q&N, we make baby quilts for members who are expecting a child or Grandchild, niece or nephew also. This one is for Annette. Her grandbaby is due in November. This is my first baby quilt I'm quilting for this group. I usually just make a block or two. But decided to jump in and start offering to quilt some too. Just simple straight lines. But I think it will look nice when done.

The pattern is hugs and kisses from the Quiltpox site. It's a favorite of our group to do, we've made 3 or 4 of them now.

Have a great day!





PS, don't forget to drop me a comment and leave me your name, if you're a wantobe quilter! LOTS of prizes you could win over at the Stash, come August.
post signature

3 comments:

Linda said...

That will be a great baby quilt! Nice colors!

Kristi said...

I love the crisp white with the brights....looks so lively! Wonderful!

Carol said...

Nice quilt, Dorian! So fresh looking!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...