Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not much sewing..

 Going on over here. I've dabbled a bit with some more DP16 patches. Nothing I can show you now though.
 On the Q&N forum we are doing a few swaps. A friendship swap, making little tiny bags, they are 5"x 6", so cute! We'll put some thread in them and maybe a few trinkets.

We've done one mug rug swap. This is the one I made for Deb.


And here is the one she made for me. I love it, thank you Deb!


 We are having such a good time with these swaps. So we are doing another mug rug one, with a Summer theme. I like to wait till I have my secret friends name, before I pick out fabrics. That way I can use colors and such that she likes.
~~~~~~~
I think Spring has finally come to the Ridge. Here's what our mornings have been looking like.


 Lovely sunrises, with a bit of clouds thru out the day. Been in the 50s and 60s, so not too bad. Chilly enough for fires in the morning though.

I hope to get some sewing done this week!

Have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by, Dorian

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...