Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This and that, again...

But no sewing pictures, just yet. I tried to finish my newest bag by yesterday, so that I could put it on Quilt story's Tuesday link up day. But I've been busy the past few days, and haven't gotten it finished. So hopefully I can do that today, and have a new bag to show you soon.

My husband gave me a few great ideas for bags yesterday, so I have those ideas rattling around my head too. And I was lucky enough to find a big bag of new zippers at the thrift store yesterday, as well as a few yards of dark blue tough fabric. Perfect for those ideas I have in my head :)

Oh, but I did do another tutorial on the Q&N, on mitered corners this time.

But, I thought I'd share a few more pictures of the homestead with you. Here is my dog Spock, he is looking out the window, wishing the rain would stop, LOL! (This was taken over the rainy weekend.)


 Isn't he gorgeous! I love his face, he has the most expression-ist face I've ever seen on a dog.And he loves sitting on this stool and other chairs, just like a person.



 And here's a gorgeous sunrise! Good morning world!



Thanks for stopping by, Dorian

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...