Saturday, February 17, 2018

A New Year already...

Hello Everyone,

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 4 months since I've posted here.  I hope there is someone out there reading my blog still :) I've been trying to be a better blogging since my youngest has been born, and that was almost 6 yrs ago already!! Just where has the time gone? It seems like it goes slow on a day to day basis, but then you look back and WHAM years have past....so, again, I am hoping to be a better blogger this year.

Well, lets get to the quilting huh?!

I have joined a blog hop, hoping to keep it going and get more blogging done.


My day is March 8th. This is what I am working with:


Isn't it pretty! I love those roses.

I'm also working with these HST's, left over from a mystery quilt of Jess's, that I did a few years ago.


I added the two fabrics at the top of the picture above, plus had to find some more background fabric that was close to the one in the HSTs. And this is where I am at right now.


I'm calling it Starburst. I just love it :)


I had fun making Christmas gifts this last year. Although I don't have pictures of any of it! I made some big reading pillows, a backpack to carry a stuffed puppy around in :) plus a sleeping bag for said puppy, and a sew together bag filled with felt and embroidery stuff. In January I made a fun little bag for a friend. And started on StarBurst. So not a lot of sewing, but some, and that's ok :)


Well thanks for stopping by! I hope you come back and see what I made for the blog hop. post signature

2 comments:

Dorian said...

testing

Kathryn said...

I'll be sure to keep watching for what you are doing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...