Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Hello Everyone,

We are having such gorgeous Fall weather here. Our Black Oaks are starting to change color, well...their leaves are. lol The RedBud changes from green to brilliant oranges and reds, before the leaves fall off too. Such gorgeous colors among all the green Pines.

I started quilting J's quilt, Train stop. It's a LARGE quilt, and I dont have enough table in the back of my machine yet, but it's going ok.



I haven't decided if I am just going to do straight line quilting, to keep with the geometric design of the quilt, or if I am going to add some fmqing too. I'll get all my straight lining done, and see what I think.


(This quilt is entered into Quilting Galleries weekly contest. This week it's Modern Geometric. You can vote for your favorite on Friday.)

I also got most of my dino quilt top done for C. Here's a sneak peek...you can't see the rest till next month. I want to throw on a few solid strip borders before then too.


Have a great day!
Linking up with Lee.

post signature

1 comment:

jan said...

Your quilt looks awesome. I can't wait to see it quilted.
I'll be sure to vote.
Good luck
xo jan@sewandsowfarm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...