Thursday, September 19, 2013

A slow week in the sewing room

Hello Everyone,

It's been a gorgeous week weather wise here. Mostly in the 70s or low 80s during the day, and a bit chilly at night. We get a nice wind most nights, and I've had to shut the window a few nights in a row, as it was just a bit too chilly. That means Fall is almost upon us, yah! I love the crisp, cool Fall days and chilly nights. I'm totally ready for some heavier foods too...soups and stews, beans and roasts.... mmmm!

But about that sewing room...

My little guy has lots of ouchy gums where teeth are trying to come in. Which means sleepless nights and clingy days. I'm not complaining, just explaining ;) He's also deciding that he only needs ONE nap a day... come on Mom, why do I need two?? LOL. Geesh.

I realized that I didn't show you the finished red/black/white mystery top I was working on a few weeks ago. Here it is. The Someday Pattern by Jessica JE Smith.



Sooo, I am still working on the mystery quilt from last weekend. I had some problems with a few of the blocks. Totally MY error, not the patterns. If you are interested in seeing what the quilt top looks like, you can go to Jess's face book page here. But if you don't want to see what it looks like yet...then don't go look ;) lol

Have a great night ya'all.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...