Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday stuff.

 Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying your Summer.

Is there anyone who has done step 2 of the quilt along? Please feel free to pass along your pictures or post them to the Flikr group.  Haven't shown us your stars yet? Post that too, we would love to see.

You still have time to sign up with a sponser for the Wantobe quilters campaign!





Just follow me and Stash Manicure, give me your name, email address and phone number (these go right to Samm and  NO WHERE else!).

Just remember, we have to get a hold of you if you win. So don't be a No-Reply commenter!

And I heard it from a little bird, that NEXT week during the campaign, the prizes are going to be even MORE awesome than last week!! So hurry and sign up with a sponser!

Karen has a great post on how to check if you are a no-reply blogger. She talks about setting up a blog, JUST for a profile, so that those blogs you comment on, can get back to you. So go read this post! I would hate for you to win something on Stash Manicure's campaign, and not be able to receive it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are going shopping today. One of the things I will be buying is some BATTING. I am finally going to start working on my pile of quilt tops that need quilting.

One of the first ones I am going to do is a quilt that was made with this pattern, but in different colors.


It's a baby quilt for one of our friends on the Q&N. But for my house...that's going to be a hard choice!

Do I quilt the latest mystery quilt first? (this is a sneak peek...just one block)


If you want to see the rest....you'll have to buy the pattern ;) HERE.

Or should I quilt my cute little butterfly?


It's small, so maybe that would be best to start with?? Of course, I have my two star wall hangings, or 20 other large quilt tops to choose from!!

Wish me luck....

Have a great day!




PS, don't forget to drop me a comment and leave me your name, if you're a wantobe quilter! LOTS of prizes you could win over at the Stash, come August.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...