Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas quilting

Hello Everyone,

Are you ready? Just a week to go. My 9yr old is bouncing off the walls. We have some decorations up. We have our tree picked out (we'll be cutting it down off our own place), but wont cut it and put it up till this weekend. I have a feeling my toddler will be a big nuisance with it. He loves the lights and pretty colored balls.

I have got some of my Christmas sewing done. Here's just a small snippet of a picture.



Here's something else I've been working on. I wont be able to show you the finished product till January though. It's my project for the Kona solids hop.


The picture isn't true to the colors. They are rich, vibrant purples and bright, almost neon orange and lime green.

Boxes are coming in by mail and we have shopping to do on Friday. Getting down to the wire.

Hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season.

post signature

1 comment:

Scrapatches said...

Your colors for your Kona solids project look wonderful. The quilting on your Christmas gifts looks great. Looking forward to seeing more ... :) Pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...