Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bear Paw QAL, finally together

Hello All,

Yah! My bear and paws are put together! I was so happy with myself this afternoon when I finished... he looks SO much better!!....


...And then I looked a little closer at the bear, and realized I put a little section of him backwards...sigh~ it's just one little strip, but it has to be turned around, or it will drive me nuts.

After I fix my little mistake, I plan on putting a brown border on it, then a border of the cute little bear paw prints that Lorna came up with. I can't leave those out!

Linking up with Lorna.

post signature

4 comments:

Jo said...

Your colours look really good.

Rachel said...

Very pretty! I love the gradient bear paw blocks! Great job!

Lorna McMahon said...

I am so happy to see your bear paw quilt coming together, Dorian. What a beautiful job!

Ranch Wife said...

He's looking good! Those colors are just beautiful! Are the paws in the border pieced?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...