Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Let's Bee Social

Hello All,

I've finally got to do some more work on my Bear. On Sunday we had a beautiful, but windy day here. The wind was cold. My family was outside doing various things and I sat down at my sewing machine, had my music on, and proceeded to get some blocks made.

I only messed up 3 times.... sigh~ had to get that old seam ripper out and made the same mistake twice.

Finally I got them whipped into shape though ;)


I am using a 10" stack of Fusion Blooms for my bear and the bear paws, so my bear is going to be scrappy. I'm not sure if I am going to like it or not, I might end up redoing him. But I will see what he looks like once he is all pieced together.

Linking up with Lorna.

Have a great day all. post signature

4 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Oh, I'm glad you've found a bit of time to stitch on your bear! I think he's going to be wonderful in scrappy browns!

Carol said...

Woohoo on geting back in the swing of sewing! I agree, your bear will look lovely, as I'm sure you will see when you complete more of it. :-)

Scrapatches said...

Your bear quilt is looking wonderful, my friend! ... :) Pat

Lorna McMahon said...

I like the look of the scrappy bear. He's going to blend right in with the beautiful scrappy blocks you have made so far. Nice to see your progress, Dorian!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...