Saturday, April 19, 2014

April goal...met!




Hello Everyone,

Hope it's warm and sunny for you all. It's just gorgeous here. I love this time of year.



Here's what I've been working on this week.



I finished quilting and binding this 9patch charity quilt! (The top was donated to Jess at the Q&N. She asked if I could quilt it up.)



It's my April goal for ALOYF, yah!! It's mid April and I got it done.



 I finished piecing this charity top too. The Gals and I at the Q&N all made some blocks, they sent theirs to me, and I pieced it. (The wind was playing havoc with my photo shoot. lol)



I know, it came out to 2 different designs. I looked and looked at these rows and determined that in order to fix it so that I only had either the large diamonds as a secondary pattern OR the chevrons, I would have to change some of the blocks in a few of the rows (rotate them around) and I really don't want to take it apart that much. Sigh~ So I think I'll just leave it as is. I still think it's cute and I don't think a child will mind, do you?

I even got 2 of my April X and + blocks done! yah

Wishing you all a Blessed and Happy Easter!

Linking up for Sewjo Saturday.




post signature

all rights reserved

3 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Well done on making you goal. The orange and green look brilliant and I'm sure a child will love it!

Jess (a.k.a. Rosie) said...

Congrats on accomplishing your goal! What a great feeling that must be!! Beautiful quilts!

Jess (a.k.a. Rosie)
Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

Jasmine said...

Congrats on meeting your goal. The quilting looks great! And I personally love the layout of the citrus quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...