Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Finished top, and Paint chip challenge

Hello out there,

Hope you are all well. We are getting some nice, warmer weather this week. Going to be sunny! It will feel good after the cold snow.

This is my Spring version of A Quilt for All Seasons (well, not all of it, that would ruin the surprise:), Jess's December 2012 mystery quilt. You can contact Jess here, to get this pattern.




It's a great pattern, once again, and what makes it really unique is you can make one 65"x65" quilt for each season, or you can leave off the borders, put all four seasons together, and make a king size quilt.

~~~~
The Quilt and Needle is also putting on a Paint Chip Challenge, and you still have time to enter.





This is going to be a fun challenge. Here is my paint chip card.



Asiago, Oatlands Subtle Taupe, and Smoked Oyster. I can use one, two or all three colors in my challenge. I have an idea in mind already, now for some fabric shopping!

Hope you pop over and join us, even if you just want to see some eye candy and vote for your favorite.

You can learn more about both of these over at the Quilt and Needle blog, or on the forum.


post signature

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Dorian--
I just signed up and sent an email to Cindy for the paint chip challenge--
I think this will be sooo much fun--
and I want to do a design of my own with it--and I have a large stash--but watch me get a color I don't have!!!!!
thanks for posting about this one--
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a neat quilt and I'll have to check out that paint chip challenge, thanks for the link.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...