Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm working on....

 ******Edited*****

OOps, I had my dates wrong. this will post on the 13th. I'll remind you:)


A tutorial for you all. A cute Summery one.


Made up of mostly HST's. I hope  you'll like it. It will be posted on the 9th.

~~~~~~~~

Have you all seen what Jennifer, and Ellison Lane Quilts is doing? She's having a Summer sewing contest!

With lots of inspiration in the form of projects from other blogs. And great prizes too. You should go check it out here. Something I intend on joining!

Ellison Lane Quilts

Have a great day all.

post signature

2 comments:

Linda said...

You've certainly chosen some pretty fabrics for your tutorial. Can't wait to see it!

Dawn said...

It looks adorable and the fabric is soooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...