Monday, June 6, 2011

HST's...or half square triangles.

 A pile of HST's, made with Lily & Will, from Anne Sutton.


Mixed with a little  Hydrangea.


I think they go lovely together...


Of course, there is ALWAYS a pile of this when I do HST's..


 Is the trimming worth it??! Oh yes! It makes your squares nice and pretty, so they can sew together beautifully..



The Hydrangea fabric is what I am using for our "It's too pretty to cut challenge", going on at the Q&N forum. So I wont be showing you more of this project, till sometime in July. Our projects are due by July 31st. Then they'll be judged. These challenges are always fun.

What have you been working on?

Have a great day, and...

 Thanks for stopping by, Dorian

3 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Definitely worth trimming! Makes all the difference! Lovely fabrics!

LaDonna

Linda said...

Such pretty fabrics! Yes, trimming makes a big difference.

Scrapatches said...

Sew nice! I always make my HST a little oversize and trim then down. It makes such a difference in the finished quilt. ;) Pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...