Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mystery quilts

Hello out there in blog land!

As most of you know, I am a member of the Quilt and Needle Forum. And if you don't know how wonderful Jess's (owner of the Q&N) mystery quilts are,  then take a gander at some of her previous mysteries.




Phires Compass, mystery quilt 2099 by Jessica Smith

Misty Irish Morning, by Jessica Smith, mystery quilt Summer 2009
A Star in Storm, by Jessica Smith, mystery quilt 2008

I am LUCKY enough to test for Ms Jess. And I just love all her patterns. These are a few of the ones I made, while testing. Mystery weekends are lots of fun!

And the reason I am pointing this out to you, is because March 19th and 20th is the NEXT mystery weekend. WOOHOO! It's also the annual quilters retreat (you can read about it here). I've never been able to make it, but they have lots of fun. And Jess always has a mystery quilt for us all to make, whether we are there or not.

We would love for you to come and join us on the forum.

Thanks for stopping by, Dorian

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...