Friday, April 15, 2016

SPRING! and a fun new blog hop

Good morning All,

I hope that Spring has sprung where you are (unless of course it's supposed to be winter at your place ;) LOL). My talented daughter has been capturing the beauty on the Ridge.


apple blossoms

gorgeous butterfly!

my son loves picking these wildflowers

lilacs! such a lovely smell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And a fun new blog hop is coming in June.

                                       New blog hop

As soon as I read about it over at Marian's blog, I had to sign up. I had an image pop into my head, so I know what I am making already :)

Head over to Marian's blog to read all about it.


Have a great day!

post signature

1 comment:

Marian said...

mmm, I love Apple Blossoms, Cherry Blossoms and lilacs are my favorite flower for color, smell, and your picture are awesome.. reminds me of springtime, even tho where I live it's all just farmland, so their is none of that. Thank you for the beautiful reminder of how Spring should be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...