Friday, May 8, 2015

Willow Bend Creations



Hello Everyone,

A few weeks ago I got an email from Willow Bend Creations asking me if I would like to test one of their products :) They call their patterns Continuum Quilting Patterns and say "they are like applique without the struggle".

They have wildlife, western, fairies and favorite places to choose from. Lovely silhouette style patterns that you iron on a fusible web and then onto your chosen fabrics.

I chose to do wildlife, and they sent me 4 patterns to test out.


They asked that I put them into a small wall hanging like this. Choosing my own colors and quilt design.



I had a lot of fun making this cute wall hanging.  Quilting it in a simple style.


You cut out all those little 'holes' to make this. But if you dont' want to do that, or if you have issues with your hands, then WBC's also offers laser cut patterns! Already on the fusible web and cut out for your convience. 

Thank you Tim and Mary, I had a lot of fun making this wall hanging. 

 post signature

2 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Sew pretty, Dorian! The colors are striking and really showcase the designs. This is very intricate. Your cutting looks so precise. I like the stars in the quilting. What a lovely wall hanging you have made ... :) Pat

Carol said...

Yay, you finished it! You chose good color choices to showcase all the detail in the designs. :-) Good job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...