Monday, March 25, 2013

New fabric

Hi Everyone,

Have you shopped at the Quilting Lodge? Vicki and Co have a great little shop. Decent prices, pretty fabrics, notions, books and various other things us quilters like.

Aren't these pretty!

borrowed from the Quilting Lodge




One of my favorite things that Vicki does is Frugal Friday. Every Friday, she chooses 6 different fabrics and puts them on sale at awesome prices!

She puts the fabrics on her blog, and you make a comment saying how much and which fabric(s) you want. Then whomever has the first comment, gets the first cut/etc.

I ordered these two pretties this past Friday.


Oh, that's the other thing I wanted to mention... shipping? Great prices, and FAST! She sent these within a few hours of me ordering them! And I got them today, Monday. Now that is FAST!

I don't sponsor this store, but I just wanted to let you all know of it, because I think Vicki and Co are doing a great job. Thanks Vicki!

Have a great day all.

 post signature

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

How sweet you are to do a little advertising for a favorite store! Those fabrics are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...