Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.
I hope your time is filled with family and loved ones.
Thank you for continuing to read my little blog. I hope to get back into quilting and blogging more in the New Year.



I still have one more boxy pouch to make for a child. Hope to get that done, so I can fill it with some goodies.

We still have Christmas shopping to do!

And baking!!

On another note, if you have next weekend free and want to do some quilting, you can't go wrong with one of Jess's mystery quilts.

It's the forum's 5th birthday, and Jess has a got another great quilt for us to do up.
You can buy the pattern here.
And join the fun with us all here.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...