Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day

  


I'm giving thanks today for all the Veterans out there. Old and new, here and gone. 
To my family members who served, my wonderful husband who gave 6yrs of his life to the Navy, to my husbands brother and nephews, and all those yet to come.

THANK YOU FOR SERVING AND KEEPING US SAFE

~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news. I am laughing at the snow comments I received on my last post. I love the snow. It's so beautiful and fun to play in. I love watching the kids. Running out to play, coming in with red checks and excitement in their eyes.

Unfortanately, I have to do most of my snow enjoying from the indoors. My arthritic hips/back just don't like to be out in it.

Have a great day all. Hope you enjoy some sewing time today.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...