Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gift bag tutorial...and some fabric

Good morning Folks!

As promised, my gift bag tutorial will be up today. I am guest posting over at Happy Quilting!!

Thank you Melissa! It's fun to guest post at various spots :)

I got my gift order from Quilting in the Rain on Monday.  Jera is super sweet, and has a new store. You should go check it out. She has prompt, courteous service. And sometimes throws in special treats :) Thank you Jera!

This is what I got, 2 charm packs of Northcote Range.


My picture doesn't do them justice! This is a beautiful range of fabric, the red is a  nice, deep almost maroon color. And the pink and blue are a soft, lovely color. The green is a mix between a green and a gray, very interesting.

Anyways, I know what I am doing with them, so spent much of yesterday sewing, pressing, and trimming :)

Have a great day!

post signature

5 comments:

Barb said...

I will have to go over there!!!

Anonymous said...

I imagine you will have something lovely in mind for this pretty bunch! Enjoy your fabrics:)

Carol said...

So that's why you wanted to know how to spell courteous! ;-) Nice bunch of fabrics!

Carol

StitchinByTheLake said...

Thanks for the tutorial Dorian - I especially loved the prairie points. :) blessings, marlene

Michele said...

Nice fabrics. I can't wait to see what you've done with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...