Saturday, November 12, 2011

Whew! It's fixed....

Hi all, I was having problems with my camera software. Soooo glad it's fixed!! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't put my pictures up.

So here's a few pictures of the snow we had last weekend.
This is in our front yard. Under that snow is some rock pathways and flower/herb beds.


Here is our garden area, we still have some Kale, spinach, swiss chard, and maybe some lettuce growing! They don't mind the snow it seems....at least for a few days.


And as the name of my blog implies, we do live on a ridge. LOL. This is the view of the canyon/ridge on other side, that is on the other side of our house.


And now....back to sewing! Our favorite hobby...

Here is a sneak peek of the table runner I am making as a tutorial, you'll get to see all of it in Dec.


I've been on a prairie point kick lately. Put some on my bag from the last post, and this runner. They are fun and easy to make, and just give your project a little extra.

If you don't know how to make them, I do have a tutorial in my tutorial section, here is the direct link to the prairie points.

You would think with all the time I've had with no computer last weekend, that I would of been sewing up a storm! But other than the bag, runner and secret C gift, that's all the sewing I've been doing.

I've got an idea for a boy quilt though...so am going to start on that today, as it's a rainy day, so a great time to spend in front of the sewing machine.

OH, and a BIG THANKS to  Jera, from Quilting in the Rain. I've won a $20 gc from her brand NEW online store. Go check it out!! She has some lovely fabric, great prices, and give aways!

Have a great day all!!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...